custom header

The Power of a Flower

What little girl doesn't love flowers? They come in all kinds of colors and shapes and they smell AMAZING! I am obsessed with the LA Flower District. I love turning onto Wall St when the smell of fresh flowers immediately fills your car. It instantly brightens my entire day and is a very welcomed change of pace from the other smells that can be found in downtown LA.

I was tickled pink at all the blooms that awaited me at part 2 of the joint birthday party. For those that follow me on Instagram, you know that I've been busy crafting paper flowers and I am so very proud of how beautiful the rose arch turned out. They matched perfectly with the pink ombre color scheme and with the paper flower bouquets my aunt, Marivic of Marinold Cakes made. Speaking of flowers she made, check out all the amazing blooms that can be found on the framed pictures of the celebrant on the main cake, the square rosette cake, and the cookies. I still can't believe she made the sweets for both parties!

Another flower feature that I loved working on was the pink baby's breath letters that hung above the candy bar. Guests had no problem cleaning out both the dessert table and candy bar. Candies coordinated with the gold, white, and ombre pink color palette; they included sixlets, chocolate balls, gum balls, chocolate kisses, jelly beans, salt water taffy, and Ferrero Rocher. It was truly a sweets spectacular for an even sweeter little girl - Happy 7th Birthday Mia!



No comments

Post a Comment

Blogging tips